Qualities of a good Labour & Employment Lawyers:
Quality and a good lawyer is not a big deal to find. There are many Law Firms in Dubai having good employment lawyers in dubai, and offering quality labour law services. Once just need to sort out good firms first, meet with them, discuss the matter and find out the best one. Though many people already know about the good Law Firms because of their name and reputation, we still believe therefore suggest readers meet them, consult then finalise. We can share a few characteristics of good labour & employment lawyers in dubai so one can consider while hiring;
- He must be having a professional degree.
- He must be having a license to practise.
- He must be having relevant experience.
- He must be a master of UAE Labour Law.
- He must have a good past record of winning the cases.
- He must have a good knowledge of Labour Law, Cases, Illustrations etc
- He must be recognised by the community as a good labour lawyer.
- He must be having a reputation of a good Labour Lawyer.
- He must be distinguished as one of the best Labour Lawyers in Dubai.
- He should have a good confidence level.
- He must be recognised by the community as a good lawyer.
- He has won many cases on Labour Matters.
- He has relevant experience of handling particularly the complicated Labour Disputes.
- He must be from a good Law Firm.
- If he is not from a good Law Firm then he must have worked for a good Law Firm or several Law Firms in Dubai or any other Emirate.
- He must be from a legal background.
- He knows how to argue and reason.
- He must know how to prepare legal memorandums by using Law Articles and Clauses.
- If Expert is appointed then he must know how to deal with an expert. He must be capable of explaining the matter to an expert when the expert pays the visits or calls for the meeting.
- His first priority must be to produce good results by delivering the best services.
- The best services mean no compromise, quality case preparation, quality legal support and quality legal memo drafting.
- Confident appearance in courts.
These are a few characteristics and attributes of a good labour lawyer. A Good Labour & Employment Lawyer also has the qualities of a good lawyer but the key difference is the Labour Law UAE, so he should be at home in Labour Law UAE and having relevant experience. Therefore it was suggested above that always good Law Firms should be approached for the purpose. Visit our other blogs to get a list of good Law Firms, Lawyers and Legal Consultants in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and others.
Labour and Employment Lawyers do help the common persons as well as Companies/Employers. They help both parties in all kinds of employment matters like;
- Issuance of New VISA
- Fixing Quota Ban Issues
- Managing the Court Cases
- Reconciliation/Amicable Settlement
- Drafting of Labour Documents for Employees also called Labor Agreements
- Advising HR departments, establishing the legal departments, helping in resolving internal work disputes
- Advising to owners for managing the staff, introducing the new policies, promoting employees
- Advising employers how to terminate the employees
- Helping in serving warning letters or legal notices
- Educating the staff about the Labour Laws
- Helping employees to recover the amount company owe to employees.
- Helping employees in the End of Service Benefits and Gratuity Recovery process.
We are living in a century where everything has been digital. Therefore where to find out and how to find out is not a question more. To find out the gentleman attorney as per the need is the real question. To Find out the person with real knowledge is the real task for finding out a good lawyer. As far as Labour and Employment Lawyers are concerned then make sure that the attorney has the real-time experience, not theoretical. Illustrations are those Cases a labour and employment lawyer has proved in court premises. Ask him to share his illustrations first, it will help us to easily assess his past performance and the level of seriousness for his personal clients. There is always a difference between a Consultant and a Lawyer.