Common Employment Law Violations:
There are many individuals in the United Arab Emirates, who are working in good organizations which have magnificent and reasonable management, but yet there are likewise many things where privileges are not granted to labours/workers just due to one reason which is not having knowledge of UAE Labour Law, basis Labour rights and basic rights while working in UAE. It also applies to the Employer Side. Common Employment Law violations are also committed by employers and these employment law violations create a serious mistake that leads to serious employment disputes. As we suggest always that companies and employees should consult Labour and Employment Lawyers in Dubai. What are these common employment Law Violations, let’s discuss them today.
- The most common infringements are when salaries are not paid at on right time. Unnecessary delays are not allowed by the Law. If the salaries are not paid at right time then it might lead an employee to Labour Courts. Similarly, if the commissions, share in profits have to be paid then they should also be paid at right time. This is a standard recommendation by UAE Labour Law.
- An employer can’t terminate the employee/employees without stating any valid reason/reasons. Redundancy, Article 120, False Accusations and things like this, can be challenged. All it allows employee/employees to be compensated through the Court. If termination is required then rules should be followed but better if Labour and Employment Lawyers in Dubai, are consulted for advice.
- Workplace harassment is another employment dispute, which allows employees to step inside the court. It also allows employees to receive fair compensation.
- A Work Environment that is against human respect and human health can also lead the dispute to a serious level.
- Discrimination can also be proved a serious workplace office in court.
- Employees have to maintain performance and behaviour in the workplace. Performance is splendid but the behaviour is not, can be a subject to be taken on serious grounds.
- Attendance of the employees should be complete. Such things provide reasons for employers to terminate their employees.
What if Article 120 is used?
From the employees perspective, it does not matter what is the subject used by the employer for the termination reasons. Article 120 allows the employer to terminate the employee immediately. But it does not mean a valid article can be used for invalid reasons. The employee still can challenge the decision in Court. Lawyers in Dubai can help out the employees in;
- Serving Notices
- Communicating with the Counter Party
- Representing the Court
- Giving Advice
- Managing Documentation
What needs to be done?
Employee or Employer, either party can be wrong.
- Book a Consultation
- Find out your legal options
- Decide about the Legal Strategy
- Start a legal action if required to start, but without wasting the time
- Collect concrete proofs and evidence
- Do not hide anything from the lawyer
- Be confident and brave if you have to be in Court