Dubai Law Firms are quite popular for writing Wills in UAE. For Muslims, Sharia Law is the code which defines the distribution of inheritance. For the Non-Muslims, a Will can be drafted. Now as per the last amendments that came in 2022, the Non-Muslims living in UAE, can use the Wills principles of their home country. Therefore this is suggested that Wills must be drafted, and notarized in UAE. If the Will is not prepared, and the government has to make the decision then, Sharia Law can also be used to make the decisions about the Inheritance. However, Wills and Estate planning is a must for Non-Muslins living in UAE. Dubai-Based Law Firms and Advocates are competent to hire for such important jobs. Let’s find out the remains today.
- Dubai Law Firms are owned by Emirati Law Firms, though as per the Law only Emirati Advocates can open the Law Firms.
- Proper work needs to be done. Like registration, age of the lawyer, experience, assurance, security etc.
- Lawyers in Dubai(Emirati) are also well educated and have good knowledge of UAE and Sharia Law.
- Sharia Law, UAE Law is well understood by Dubai Lawyers by these Dubai Legal Offices.
- Dubai Lawyers are into the market for many decades. (Not the New One)
- The exposure of Dubai Lawyers is bigger than others because of the diversity in Dubai. They got a number of chances to get themselves polished.
- Read More about Wills and Estate Lawyers.