Labour and Employment Lawyers will guide you! Yes, Labour and Employment Lawyers do guide you despite the differences between employers, employees, workers, daily wagers etc. They guide each and everyone about every aspect of the business, employment, offer letters, business employment contracts, court cases, amicable settlements etc. Labour and Employment Lawyers in Dubai offer services from the start to the end.
Getting terminated is not an occasion which is liked by employees. Even this is not an act liked by professional employers. Professional employers also do not want to terminate the employees. They prefer to retain employees. However, when you are unjustly terminated from a decent paying position you love, UAE Labour Law gives you the right to take any action against you. If it is proved it has been an unfair termination then you can get 3 months salary as compensation which is decided by Court. Employment Lawyers in Dubai, can provide you with legal advice and court case legal representation in this regard. Even the incredible workers now and then get terminated for many reasons. It should not be made the part of the ego and try to find the best solution. Keep calm and keep moving.
Apart from the termination, disputes can be made from the employee side as well. If UAE Labour Law Articles protect the employees here then also protect the employer as well. UAE Labour Law protects everything related to trade, industry, business, employers, employees etc. We can guide a few steps on how to approach and sign the agreement with the Labour and Employment Lawyers in Dubai, UAE.
Steps to Follow:
- The first and foremost process is the process to hire lawyers.
- Sort out a few great Law Firms, Legal Services Providers then choose the one you want to work with.
- Both old and new mediums can be followed to find out a reliable law firm or a talented lawyer.
- Meet him, consult him and find out all the legal aspects.
- Be straight, simple, honest first then expect from the lawyer.
- Better to pay for the consultation.
- Better to pay a good fee as per the market pricing.
- Provide all the supporting documents to the advocate.
- Discuss the documents with the advocate in multiple meeting sessions.
- Before the Case, before the first hearing date, each and every point, proof, and witnesses should be conveyed to the advocate.
- The lawyer must be helped with his questions, demands and requirements.
- Lawyers should not be pressurised.
- Lawyer must be provided with trust and respect.
If Labour and Employment Lawyers are provided with all the important things and explanations with the steps to be followed, mentioned above then they come into a position to serve better and bring better. Labour and Employment Lawyers guide people and can guide always as per UAE LABOUR LAW. There is nothing that can be done in UAE, under the table with internal references, bribery, influence etc. All a Labour Lawyer can do just by following the rules and regulations defined by UAE Labour Law. Please do not pressurise your lawyer if you want results.