Employment Lawyers in Dubai are capable of dealing with a variety of problems concerning employees and employers. They assist them in finding a lucrative resolution to the following problems. In this article, we will discuss in detail the problems that may arise between employee and employer.
Human Rights and Equity issues may arise which require the help of an attorney. Quite often the employees face dismissals which can be unfair and wrongful. Employees may get terminated which may be unjust. Arbitrary dismissals and terminations could lead to lawsuits but they can only be guided through a well-versed employment lawyer. There may be issues concerning the employment policies compliance which could result in bitterness between the two parties. A deadlock could end up in a courtroom that needs an employment lawyer to make things better or defend them in the court of law.
Employment contract writings are also done by a lawyer. An attorney is responsible for arranging all the documents needed in the entire process. All the written paperwork is completed and in a proper manner. An ordinary man may struggle to align all the documentation necessary in the whole procedure.
Employees are entitled to compensation and benefits at work. The employer might be reluctant to pay or there is a possibility of disagreement over the figures and other things. Involving an employment lawyer in Dubai will amicably resolve the issue. He will carry out the entire process under the laws and regulations. This will allow the employee to get his due right over the compensation and benefits he is entitled to.
Labour Cases of various other types can also occur at the workplace which can be addressed with the involvement of an employment lawyer. They will ensure the interests of their clients are safeguarded and no injustice is done to them. Besides, one thing should be kept in mind that for its services a fee is charged. The employment lawyer will offer its invaluable services against a fee that is decided in advance before the commencement of the process. Getting a lawyer back will be of great help for either of the parties who feel its rights are intimidated.
Labour Law UAE in 2022:
Yes, it has been amended and revised and there are several new things have been introduced. Now the only one contract will be made for all. 3 years fixed contract where the two yeats fixed contracts are finished now.
- If the employee is not paid within 14 Days of the VISA cancellation then the employee can lodge the complaint and the employer can be finished from 5K Aed to 1 Million Aed.
- Non-Competition duration can be made two years which was not the time frame before. It could have been chosen by the employers but not given considerable support by the Court.
- The probation period is 6 months and 14 Days notice period has also been made compulsory now.
- Courts are also advised to finish the matters as soon as possible. MOHRE is also advised to be faster than before.
- New Employment types e.g. employment part-time, and employment with flexible hours are also introduced.