What is a Lawyer
As per the definition Lawyer/Advocate is a person who has studied law, practises law, having a professional degree and license which makes him authorised for the law practice. It means, an advocate is somebody who can assist you with shouting out so your necessities are heard, your rights are perceived and your issues are settled. He will do the needful whether this is possible through court or outside the court by utilizing his expertise.
The Lawyers/Legal Consultants might be utilized with a network association, a volunteer with an organization, or network individuals who need to give help. Lawyers can be from Small to Big range Law Offices as well as also doing practise on the individual level as a freelancer.
What can an advocate do?
- Advocates might establish the HR of companies and legal departments.
- An Advocate can draft the contracts and verify the job opening and details.
- Advocates can write a business memorandum of association, known as the constitution of a business.
- Advocates can help to hire the employees and writing the employee task details.
- Advocates can serve the notices and answer to notices.
- Advocates can attend court expert sessions.
- Advocates/Lawyers can attend court hearing sessions.
- Advocates can also answer to notices served by others.
- Advocates can provide legal consultation/advise.
- Can prepare composed correspondence or legal entries.
- Can provide data and direction.
- Can Clarify Methods and practices.
- Advocate can be legal counsels of the companies.
- Advocate can write memos to court.
- Advocate can take up the complete Case.
Should we believe in the advocates?
Yes, we do, because we have to. We have no other option other than hiring lawyers when there is a legal matter. It simply shows that Lawyers are inevitable when there is a legal mess. The escape here means to give up the defense requirement. We can also understand with a small example that if the defender will not appear in court and write to court then the court will pass a one-sided judgement. Court also creates a provision that if the defender is found innocent then the counter party has to pay all the damages and expenses to the defender. But as long as case proceedings are concerned then it should not be dropped. A proper representation will always, be and can always be by a licensed attorney.
Should we check the Companies or personal profiles?
We shall only check the companies and the personal profile. It means we should check both, companies as well as personal profiles. Personal Profile is the complete view about the status of a Lawyer and the Law Firm profile shows the level of seriousness. If a Lawyer is working for Dubai’s or UAE’s best Law Firm then what do you think Law Firm will allow him to make a blunder? There is no chance of it.