The reasons to find and hire Professional Law Firms, are several. The reasons can be endless, uncountable, quite important, and without any limit. The reason can be personal, the reason can be domestic, the reason can be criminal, the reasons can be property, the reason can be a scam or forgery, the reason can be pure or partially business-oriented or it can be connected with the domestic concerns as well e.g. marriage, divorce etc.
Small Law Firms and Big Law Firms are categorised in their operations and expertise together. If a Law Firm is hiring more than 50 Lawyers and legal consultants, then that Law Firm can also be only for Labour Law UAE Cases, Business Disputes and Commercial Cases. A Full-Service Law Firm with 5-10 employees, though a Law Firm of full service, can’t be declared as a Big Law Firm. Small Law Firms in Dubai, Big Law Firms, Full-Service Law Firms, One Service Law Firms are the few names used to define the role of Law Firms.
A Big Law Firm is one, which is hiring at least more than 20 lawyers and legal consultants, with paralegal staff and offering support for any kind of legal matter in the United Arab Emirates. Choosing modest Law Firms and choosing a more modest one it’s conceivable to set aside cash and to get a more personal coordinated insight. However, this is not a standard only that a large number of lawyers will define the capacity of a law firm. It can be one of the reasons but not a standard point. We must say that one should not be focusing on one or a few points only. Precautions are much needed when your case contains a number of millions and billions or entire intangible asset of a company is at risk. Well, we will take a look at certain proposals to help you pick:
Look by using Modern Mediums:
First of all – look by using modern mediums. A significant number of modest legal advisors and quality law firms can be sorted out by using modern mediums.
Examine the Lawyers:
Please just examine the lawyers carefully. Examine means to compare, sort out, choose the best one and get the right one. Now examination becomes a little time consuming and brainstorming because there are many Law Firms in the UAE now and all are pretending that they are the NO.1 Law Firm. There is no doubt that Emirati Law Firms are the best in town, but few Emirati Law Firms are quite new therefore they can’t compete with the OLD and well-known law firms. Therefore the proper examination is required.
Check Their Specialties:
Lawyers have some expertise specifically in areas of the law. Apart from this, look at the testimonials and Case Histories, dealt with by lawyers. Testimonials give you a smart answer. But once again, all the testimonials are not true testimonials. This is the difference when you get the word of mouth suggestions or know a lawyer yourself, then there are very fewer chances he can give you a wrong representation.
- Law Firms in Dubai, and in the other Emirates of UAE, are mostly professional and work on a defined pattern, which is defined by the local government to make sure that quality level is not being compromised and people are not being cheated.
- Small Law Firms might not handle the demand of a large business group. But it does not mean Small Law Firms are working with junior lawyers only.
- A Law Firm in the market for the last 10 years, does not show the incapability of a Law Firm. It does not show the Law Firm is not having the potential to beat the counterparty. But the manpower and efforts required might be less.
- Big Law Firms do not make your pockets empty. This is a quite wrong perception of the Law Firms. One should not be thinking around this. One should not be thinking about the heavy expense. Only a reasonable fee is charged by the Big Law Companies operating in Dubai and UAE.
- The companies operating in Dubai, or the services operating in Dubai, will be filling the case in Dubai Court only. It applies same to other Emirates. For this process the Lawyers in Dubai will be approached.